|NSW & ACT Psychology Placement Consortium (NAPC)
Creating sustainable alliances between agencies involved in developing the next generation of psychologists
through advocacy, collaboration and dialogue.
Strategic alliance of Psychology Placement Coordinators across NSW and ACT to:
NAPC members are made up of Placement Coordinators and program representatives from all Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) accredited postgraduate psychology training programs within New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
Education institutions represented include:
- Australian Catholic University Strathfield (Clin)
- Australian College of Applied Psychology (MPP, Clin)
- Australian National University (MPP, Clin)
- Charles Sturt University (MPP, Clin)
- Macquarie University (MPP, Clin, Neuro, Org)
- Southern Cross University (MPP)
- University of Canberra (Clin)
- University of Newcastle (MPP, Clin)
- University of New England (MPP, Clin)
- University of New South Wales (Clin, Forensic)
- University of Sydney (Clin)
- University of Technology Sydney (Clin)
- University of Wollongong (MPP, Clin)
- Western Sydney University (MPP, Clin)
- Professional Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Organisational Psychology
NAPC is governed by a Central Committee. It has also two key Divisions for Clinical Psychology Programs and Professional Psychology Programs.
NAPC Central Committee Members
- Michelle Player (Chair)
- Erika Penney (Clinical Division Lead)
- Sonja Pohlman (Professional Psychology Division Lead)
- Vincent Oxenham (Neuropsychology)
NAPC members meets once a year. Both Clinical and Professional Psychology Divisions have additional meetings.
NAPC is affiliated with the Australian Psychology Placement Alliance (APPA).
Contact Person: Michelle Player (NAPC Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Placement Review Platform is a proud supporter of NAPC.